hitch - Meaning in Hindi
hitch Word Forms & Inflections
hitched (verb past tense)
hitching (verb present participle)
hitches (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of hitch in English
- the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
भचक, लँगड़ाना, लँगड़ापन, लँगड़ाहट
- any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
encumbrance, hinderance, hindrance, incumbrance, interference, preventative, preventive, preventive
- a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
- a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- an unforeseen obstacle
hang-up, rub, snag
- the state of inactivity following an interruption
arrest, check, halt, stay, stop, stoppage
- "during the halt he got some lunch"
- "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
- "held them in check"
- "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"
- "the negotiations were in arrest"
- a period of time spent in military service
duty tour, enlistment, term of enlistment, tour of duty, tour, tour
- to hook or entangle
- "One foot caught in the stirrup"
- connect to a vehicle:
- "hitch the trailer to the car"
- jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched
buck, buck, jerk
- "the yung filly bucked"
- walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
gimp, hobble, limp
- "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
- travel by getting free rides from motorists
Synonyms of hitch
- hobble, limp
- encumbrance, hinderance, hindrance, incumbrance, interference, preventative, preventive
- hang-up, rub, snag
- arrest, check, halt, stay, stop, stoppage
- duty tour, enlistment, term of enlistment, tour, tour of duty
- buck, jerk
- gimp, hobble, limp
- hitchhike, thumb
Antonyms of hitch
More matches for hitch
|hitched behind||पीछे मारा|
|hitch hiking||हिच हाइकिंग|
|hitching breath||साँस लेना|
|hitched outside||बाहर मारा|
|hitching weight||वजन बढ़ना|
|hitching onto||हिट करना|
|hitched abreast||मारा हुआ|
|hitches occurred||झटके आए|
|hitch occurring||खुजली होना|
|hitched thereto||उसे मारा|
Words starting with
What is hitch meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase hitch refers to the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg, or any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome, or a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot, or a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls, or an unforeseen obstacle, or the state of inactivity following an interruption, or to hook or entangle. See hitch meaning in Hindi, hitch definition, translation and meaning of hitch in Hindi. Find hitch similar words, hitch synonyms. Also learn hitch opposite words, hitch antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of hitch. Find the answer of what is the meaning of hitch in Hindi. देखें hitch का हिन्दी मतलब, hitch का मीनिंग, hitch का हिन्दी अर्थ, hitch का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "hitch"
What is hitch meaning in Hindi, hitch translation in Hindi, hitch definition, pronunciations and examples of hitch in Hindi. hitch का हिन्दी मीनिंग, hitch का हिन्दी अर्थ, hitch का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more