home - Meaning in Hindi
home Word Forms & Inflections
homes (noun plural)
homed (verb past tense)
homing (verb present participle)
homes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of home in English
- relating to or being where one lives or where one's roots are.
- "my home town"
- used of your own ground.
- "a home game"
- inside the country.
interior, interior, internal, national, national
- "the British Home Office has broader responsibilities than the United States Department of the Interior"
- "the nation's internal politics"
- on or to the point aimed at.
- "the arrow struck home"
- to the fullest extent; to the heart.
- "drove his point home"
- "drove the nail home"
- "his comments hit home"
- at or to or in the direction of one's home or family.
- "after the game the children brought friends home for supper"
- "came riding home in style"
- "don't forget to write home"
- "He stays home on weekends"
- "I hope you will come home for Christmas"
- "I'll be home tomorrow"
- "I'll take her home"
- an environment offering affection and security.
- "he grew up in a good Christian home"
- "home is where the heart is"
- "there's no place like home"
- housing that someone is living in.
abode, domicile, dwelling house, dwelling, habitation
- "he built a modest dwelling near the pond"
- "they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
- place where something began and flourished.
- "the United States is the home of basketball"
- where you live at a particular time.
- "deliver the package to my home"
- "he doesn't have a home to go to"
- "your place or mine?"
- the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end.
- the country or state or city where you live.
- "Canadian tariffs enabled United States lumber companies to raise prices at home"
- "his home is New Jersey"
- a social unit living together.
family, family, house, house, household, menage
- "he moved his family to Virginia"
- "I waited until the whole house was asleep"
- "It was a good Christian household"
- "the family refused to accept his will"
- "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands; it must be touched by a base runner in order to score.
home base, home plate, plate, plate
- "he ruled that the runner failed to touch home"
- an institution where people are cared for.
nursing home, rest home
- "a home for the elderly"
- return home accurately from a long distance.
- "homing pigeons"
- provide with, or send to, a home.
Synonyms of home
Antonyms of home
A home, or domicile, is a space used as a permanent or semi-permanent residence for one or many humans. It is a fully or semi sheltered space and can have both interior and exterior aspects to it. Homes provide sheltered spaces, for instance rooms, where domestic activity can be performed such as sleeping, preparing food, eating and hygiene as well as providing spaces for work and leisure such as remote working, studying and playing.
घर या निवास शरण या आराम की जगह होता है। मनुष्यों के रहने का स्थान, किसी परिवार का निवास-स्थान, निवासस्थान, आवास, मकान दीवार आदि से घेरकर बनाया जाता है। यह आमतौर पर एक जगह है, जिसमें एक व्यक्ति या एक परिवार के आराम और निजी संपत्ति का भंडारण कर सकते हैं।व्यक्ति अपने परिवार के साथ घर में रहता है। आधुनिकतम घरों में स्वच्छता सुविधाओं के संग ही खाना बनाने की व्यवस्था भी होती है। पशु व जानवर भी अपने अपने घरों में निवास करते हैं, चाहे जंगली हों या पालतू पशु। एक भौतिक स्थान के रूप में 'घर' की परिभाषा वह मकान होती है, जहां शरण या आराम की मानसिक या भावनात्मक तृप्ति प्राप्त हो।Also see "Home" on Wikipedia
More matches for home
|home economics||गृह अर्थशास्त्र|
|home office||गृह मंत्रालय|
|home rule||गृह नियम|
|home loan||होम लोन|
|homeland security||होमलैंड सुरक्षा|
|home health||गृह स्वास्थ्य|
|home secretary||गृह सचिव|
|home country||गृह देश|
|home life||गृह जीवन|
|home page||होम पेज|
Ad-free experience & much more
About home in Hindi
See home meaning in Hindi, home definition, translation and meaning of home in Hindi. Find home similar words, home synonyms. Also learn home opposite words, home antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of home. Find the answer of what is the meaning of home in Hindi. देेखें home का हिन्दी मतलब, home का मीनिंग, home का हिन्दी अर्थ, home का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "home"
What is home meaning in Hindi, home translation in Hindi, home definition, pronunciations and examples of home in Hindi. home का हिन्दी मीनिंग, home का हिन्दी अर्थ, home का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.