ignite - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of ignite in English
- start or maintain a fire in.
fire, fire, light, light
- "fire the furnace"
- arouse or excite feelings and passions.
fire up, heat, inflame, stir up, wake, wake
- "The ostentatious way of living of the rich ignites the hatred of the poor"
- "The refugees' fate stirred up compassion around the world"
- "Wake old feelings of hatred"
- cause to start burning; subject to fire or great heat.
- "Great heat can ignite almost any dry matter"
- "Light a cigarette"
- start to burn or burst into flames.
catch fire, combust, conflagrate, erupt, take fire
- "Marsh gases ignited suddenly"
- "The oily rags combusted spontaneously"
Ad-free experience & much more
About ignite in Hindi
See ignite meaning in Hindi, ignite definition, translation and meaning of ignite in Hindi. Find ignite similar words, ignite synonyms. Also learn ignite opposite words, ignite antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of ignite. Find the answer of what is the meaning of ignite in Hindi. देेखें ignite का हिन्दी मतलब, ignite का मीनिंग, ignite का हिन्दी अर्थ, ignite का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "ignite"
What is ignite meaning in Hindi, ignite translation in Hindi, ignite definition, pronunciations and examples of ignite in Hindi. ignite का हिन्दी मीनिंग, ignite का हिन्दी अर्थ, ignite का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.