inexorable - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of inexorable in English
- impervious to pleas, persuasion, requests, reason
adamant, adamantine, intransigent
- "an intransigent conservative opposed to every liberal tendency"
- "Cynthia was inexorable; she would have none of him"
- "he is adamant in his refusal to change his mind"
- not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty
grim, grim, relentless, stern, stern, unappeasable, unforgiving, unrelenting
- "grim determination"
- "grim necessity"
- "relentless persecution"
- "Russia's final hour, it seemed, approached with inexorable certainty"
- "the stern demands of parenthood"
Words starting with
What is inexorable meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase inexorable refers to impervious to pleas, persuasion, requests, reason, or not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty. See inexorable meaning in Hindi, inexorable definition, translation and meaning of inexorable in Hindi. Find inexorable similar words, inexorable synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of inexorable. Find the answer of what is the meaning of inexorable in Hindi. देखें inexorable का हिन्दी मतलब, inexorable का मीनिंग, inexorable का हिन्दी अर्थ, inexorable का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "inexorable"
What is inexorable meaning in Hindi, inexorable translation in Hindi, inexorable definition, pronunciations and examples of inexorable in Hindi. inexorable का हिन्दी मीनिंग, inexorable का हिन्दी अर्थ, inexorable का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more