irritating - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of irritating in English
- causing irritation or annoyance
annoying, bothersome, galling, nettlesome, pesky, pestering, pestiferous, plaguey, plaguy, teasing, vexatious, vexing
- "a pesky mosquito"
- "a plaguey newfangled safety catch"
- "a teasing and persistent thought annoyed him"
- "a vexatious child"
- "aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport"
- "an irritating delay"
- "found it galling to have to ask permission"
- "it is vexing to have to admit you are wrong"
- "nettlesome paperwork"
- "swarms of pestering gnats"
- "tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork"
- causing physical discomfort
- "bites of black flies are more than irritating; they can be very painful"
- (used of physical stimuli) serving to stimulate or excite
- "an irritative agent"
Synonyms of irritating
- annoying, bothersome, galling, nettlesome, pesky, pestering, pestiferous, plaguey, plaguy, teasing, vexatious, vexing
More matches for irritating
Words starting with
What is irritating meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase irritating refers to causing irritation or annoyance, or causing physical discomfort, or (used of physical stimuli) serving to stimulate or excite. See irritating meaning in Hindi, irritating definition, translation and meaning of irritating in Hindi. Find irritating similar words, irritating synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of irritating. Find the answer of what is the meaning of irritating in Hindi. देखें irritating का हिन्दी मतलब, irritating का मीनिंग, irritating का हिन्दी अर्थ, irritating का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "irritating"
What is irritating meaning in Hindi, irritating translation in Hindi, irritating definition, pronunciations and examples of irritating in Hindi. irritating का हिन्दी मीनिंग, irritating का हिन्दी अर्थ, irritating का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more