kill - Meaning in Hindi
kill - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of kill in English
- the act of terminating a life
killing, putting to death
- the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal
- the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile
- "the pilot reported two kills during the mission"
- be fatal
- "cigarettes kill"
- "drunken driving kills"
- thwart the passage of
defeat, shoot down, vote down, vote out
- "he shot down the student's proposal"
- "kill a motion"
- be the source of great pain for
- "These new shoes are killing me!"
- overwhelm with hilarity, pleasure, or admiration
- "The comedian was so funny, he was killing me!"
- hit with so much force as to make a return impossible, in racket games
- "She killed the ball"
- hit with great force
- "He killed the ball"
- deprive of life
- "AIDS has killed thousands in Africa"
- cause the death of, without intention
- "She was killed in the collision of three cars"
- cause to die; put to death, usually intentionally or knowingly
- "The farmer killed a pig for the holidays"
- "This man killed several people when he tried to rob a bank"
- drink down entirely
belt down, bolt down, down, down, drink down, pop, pop, pop, pour down, toss off
- "He downed three martinis before dinner"
- "She killed a bottle of brandy that night"
- "They popped a few beer after work"
- mark for deletion, rub off, or erase
obliterate, wipe out
- "kill these lines in the President's speech"
- tire out completely
- "The daily stress of her work is killing her"
- cause to cease operating
- "kill the engine"
- destroy a vitally essential quality of or in
- "Eating artichokes kills the taste of all other foods"
- end or extinguish by forceful means
- "Stamp out poverty!"
Ad-free experience & much more
Using simple present tense
Parts of speech
Types of sentences
Direct and Indirect speech
What is another word for kill ?
Words starting with
What is kill meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase kill refers to the act of terminating a life, or the body of an animal, or bodies of animals, killed by a person or another animal, or the destruction of an enemy plane or ship or tank or missile, or be fatal, or thwart the passage of, or be the source of great pain for. See kill meaning in Hindi, kill definition, translation and meaning of kill in Hindi. Find kill similar words, kill synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of kill. Find the answer of what is the meaning of kill in Hindi. देखें kill का हिन्दी मतलब, kill का मीनिंग, kill का हिन्दी अर्थ, kill का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "kill"
What is kill meaning in Hindi, kill translation in Hindi, kill definition, pronunciations and examples of kill in Hindi. kill का हिन्दी मीनिंग, kill का हिन्दी अर्थ, kill का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.