later - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of later in English
- coming at a subsequent time or stage
- "the mood posterior to"
- "without ulterior argument"
- at or toward an end or late period or stage of development
- "a later symptom of the disease"
- "later medical science could have saved the child"
- "the late phase of feudalism"
- happening at a time subsequent to a reference time
after, after, afterward, afterwards, later on, subsequently
- "he apologized subsequently"
- "he's going to the store but he'll be back here later"
- "it didn't happen until afterward"
- "two hours after that"
- at some eventual time in the future
by and by
- "By and by he'll understand"
- "I'll see you later"
- comparative of the adverb `late'
- "he stayed later than you did"
Synonyms of later
More matches for later
Ad-free experience & much more
Words starting with
What is later meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase later refers to coming at a subsequent time or stage, or at or toward an end or late period or stage of development, or happening at a time subsequent to a reference time, or at some eventual time in the future, or comparative of the adverb `late'. See later meaning in Hindi, later definition, translation and meaning of later in Hindi. Find later similar words, later synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of later. Find the answer of what is the meaning of later in Hindi. देखें later का हिन्दी मतलब, later का मीनिंग, later का हिन्दी अर्थ, later का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "later"
What is later meaning in Hindi, later translation in Hindi, later definition, pronunciations and examples of later in Hindi. later का हिन्दी मीनिंग, later का हिन्दी अर्थ, later का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.