let - Meaning in Hindi
let - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of let in English
- a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India
Army of the Pure, Army of the Righteous, LET, LET, LET, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Lashkar-e-Taiba, Lashkar-e-Tayyiba, Lashkar-e-Tayyiba, Lashkar-e-Toiba, Lashkar-e-Toiba
- "Lashkar-e-Toiba has committed mass murders of civilian Hindus"
- a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
- "He got a girl into trouble"
- "He got his squad on the ball"
- "This let me in for a big surprise"
- leave unchanged
- "let it be"
- actively cause something to happen
- "I let it be known that I was not interested"
- consent to, give permission
allow, countenance, permit
- "I cannot allow you to see your exam"
- "I won't let the police search her basement"
- "She permitted her son to visit her estranged husband"
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- "This permits the water to rush in"
- "This sealed door won't allow the water come into the basement"
- "This will permit the rain to run off"
Ad-free experience & much more
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
Using simple present tense
What is another word for let ?
Words starting with
What is let meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase let refers to a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India, or a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again, or cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition, or leave unchanged, or actively cause something to happen, or consent to, give permission. See let meaning in Hindi, let definition, translation and meaning of let in Hindi. Find let similar words, let synonyms. Also learn let opposite words, let antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of let. Find the answer of what is the meaning of let in Hindi. देखें let का हिन्दी मतलब, let का मीनिंग, let का हिन्दी अर्थ, let का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "let"
What is let meaning in Hindi, let translation in Hindi, let definition, pronunciations and examples of let in Hindi. let का हिन्दी मीनिंग, let का हिन्दी अर्थ, let का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.