lived - Meaning in Hindi
Interpreted your input "lived" as "live".
live - Meaning in Hindi
live Word Forms & Inflections
livest (adjective superlative)
lived (verb past tense)
living (verb present participle)
lives (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of live in English
- highly reverberant
- "a live concert hall"
- charged with an explosive
- "a live bomb"
- "live ammunition"
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing
- "a live television program"
- "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"
- "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience"
- elastic; rebounds readily
bouncy, lively, lively, resilient, springy, springy
- "a lively tennis ball"
- "as resilient as seasoned hickory"
- "clean bouncy hair"
- "springy turf"
- abounding with life and energy
- "the club members are a really live bunch"
- in current use or ready for use
- "live copy is ready to be set in type or already set but not yet proofread"
- capable of erupting
- "a live volcano"
- "the volcano is very much alive"
- possessing life
- "a live canary"
- "burned alive"
- "doctors are working hard to keep him alive"
- "the happiest person alive"
- "the nerve is alive"
- exerting force or containing energy
- "a live ball is one in play"
- "a live bomb"
- "got a shock from a live wire"
- "live coals"
- "live ore is unmined ore"
- "tossed a live cigarette out the window"
- charged or energized with electricity
- "a hot wire"
- "a live wire"
- of current relevance
- "a live issue"
- "still a live option"
- not recorded
- "the opera was broadcast live"
- be an inhabitant of or reside in
dwell, inhabit, populate
- "deer are populating the woods"
- "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"
- "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"
- "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"
- continue to live and avoid dying
endure, go, go, hold out, hold up, last, live on, survive
- "how long can a person last without food and water?"
- "One crash victim died, the other lived"
- "The race car driver lived through several very serious accidents"
- "These superstitions survive in the backwaters of America"
- "We went without water and food for 3 days"
- support oneself
exist, exist, subsist, survive
- "Can you live on $2000 a month in New York City?"
- "he could barely exist on such a low wage"
- "Many people in the world have to subsist on $1 a day"
- pursue a positive and satisfying existence
- "You must accept yourself and others if you really want to live"
- lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style
- "we had to live frugally after the war"
- have life, be alive
be, be, be
- "My grandfather lived until the end of war"
- "Our great leader is no more"
- have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- "have you ever known hunger?"
- "I have lived a kind of hell when I was a drug addict"
- "I know the feeling!"
- "I lived through two divorces"
- "The holocaust survivors have lived a nightmare"
Synonyms of live
- experience, know
- exist, subsist, survive
- endure, go, hold out, hold up, last, live on, survive
- dwell, inhabit, populate
- bouncy, lively, resilient, springy
Antonyms of live
More matches for live
|live stock||लाइव स्टॉक|
|liver oil||लीवर ऑयल|
|liver cells||यकृत कोशिकाएं|
|live animals||जीवित जानवर|
|livestock production||पशुधन उत्पादन|
|livestock products||पशुधन उत्पाद|
|live upon||पर जीना|
|livestock industry||पशुधन उद्योग|
|live music||लाइव म्यूजिक|
Ad-free experience & much more
30 most commonly used idioms
French words used in English
Improving writing skills
What is another word for lived ?
Words starting with
What is lived meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase lived refers to highly reverberant, or charged with an explosive, or actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing, or elastic; rebounds readily, or abounding with life and energy, or in current use or ready for use, or not recorded, or be an inhabitant of or reside in. See lived meaning in Hindi, lived definition, translation and meaning of lived in Hindi. Find lived similar words, lived synonyms. Also learn lived opposite words, lived antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of lived. Find the answer of what is the meaning of lived in Hindi. देखें lived का हिन्दी मतलब, lived का मीनिंग, lived का हिन्दी अर्थ, lived का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "lived"
What is lived meaning in Hindi, lived translation in Hindi, lived definition, pronunciations and examples of lived in Hindi. lived का हिन्दी मीनिंग, lived का हिन्दी अर्थ, lived का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.