loom - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of loom in English
- a textile machine for weaving yarn into a textile
अड्डा, आवापन, करघा, कर्घा, खड्डी, लूम
- weave on a loom
- "materials loomed in Egypt"
- appear very large or occupy a commanding position
hulk, predominate, tower, tower
- "Large shadows loomed on the canyon wall"
- "The huge sculpture predominates over the fountain"
- come into view indistinctly, often threateningly
- "Another air plane loomed into the sky"
- hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing
brood, bulk large, hover
- "The terrible vision brooded over her all day long"
Words starting with
What is loom meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase loom refers to a textile machine for weaving yarn into a textile, or weave on a loom, or appear very large or occupy a commanding position, or come into view indistinctly, often threateningly, or hang over, as of something threatening, dark, or menacing. See loom meaning in Hindi, loom definition, translation and meaning of loom in Hindi. Find loom similar words, loom synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of loom. Find the answer of what is the meaning of loom in Hindi. देखें loom का हिन्दी मतलब, loom का मीनिंग, loom का हिन्दी अर्थ, loom का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "loom"
What is loom meaning in Hindi, loom translation in Hindi, loom definition, pronunciations and examples of loom in Hindi. loom का हिन्दी मीनिंग, loom का हिन्दी अर्थ, loom का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more