mad - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of mad in English
- roused to anger.
- "mad at his friend"
- "she gets mad when you wake her up so early"
- "sore over a remark"
- "stayed huffy a good while"
- affected with madness or insanity.
पागलपन या विक्षिप्तता ...Premium
brainsick, crazy, demented, disturbed, sick, unbalanced, unhinged
- "a man who had gone mad"
- marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion.
delirious, excited, frantic, unrestrained
- "a crowd of delirious baseball fans"
- "a mad whirl of pleasure"
- "something frantic in their gaiety"
- very foolish.
- "a completely mad scheme to build a bridge between two mountains"
- "harebrained ideas"
- "took insane risks behind the wheel"
Ad-free experience & much more
About mad in Hindi
See mad meaning in Hindi, mad definition, translation and meaning of mad in Hindi. Find mad similar words, mad synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of mad. Find the answer of what is the meaning of mad in Hindi. देेखें mad का हिन्दी मतलब, mad का मीनिंग, mad का हिन्दी अर्थ, mad का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "mad"
What is mad meaning in Hindi, mad translation in Hindi, mad definition, pronunciations and examples of mad in Hindi. mad का हिन्दी मीनिंग, mad का हिन्दी अर्थ, mad का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.