magisterial - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of magisterial in English
- used of a person's appearance or behavior; befitting an eminent person.
distinguished, grand, grand, imposing
- "his distinguished bearing"
- "she reigned in magisterial beauty"
- "the monarch's imposing presence"
- offensively self-assured or given to exercising usually unwarranted power.
autocratic, bossy, dominating, high-and-mighty, peremptory
- "a bossy way of ordering others around"
- "a rather aggressive and dominating character"
- "a swaggering peremptory manner"
- "an autocratic person"
- "autocratic behavior"
- "managed the employees in an aloof magisterial way"
- of or relating to a magistrate.
- "official magisterial functions"
Synonyms of magisterial
More matches for magisterial
Ad-free experience & much more
About magisterial in Hindi
See magisterial meaning in Hindi, magisterial definition, translation and meaning of magisterial in Hindi. Find magisterial similar words, magisterial synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of magisterial. Find the answer of what is the meaning of magisterial in Hindi. देेखें magisterial का हिन्दी मतलब, magisterial का मीनिंग, magisterial का हिन्दी अर्थ, magisterial का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "magisterial"
What is magisterial meaning in Hindi, magisterial translation in Hindi, magisterial definition, pronunciations and examples of magisterial in Hindi. magisterial का हिन्दी मीनिंग, magisterial का हिन्दी अर्थ, magisterial का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.