majestic - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of majestic in English
- having or displaying great dignity or nobility.
gallant, lofty, proud, proud
- "a gallant pageant"
- "lofty ships"
- "majestic cities"
- "proud alpine peaks"
- belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler.
imperial, imperial, purple, purple, regal, royal, royal
- "golden age of imperial splendor"
- "purple tyrant"
- "regal attire"
- "the royal carriage of a stag's head"
- "treated with royal acclaim"
- majestic in manner or bearing; superior to mundane matters.
- "his majestic presence"
- "olympian beauty and serene composure"
- "olympian detachment"
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
About majestic in Hindi
See majestic meaning in Hindi, majestic definition, translation and meaning of majestic in Hindi. Find majestic similar words, majestic synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of majestic. Find the answer of what is the meaning of majestic in Hindi. देेखें majestic का हिन्दी मतलब, majestic का मीनिंग, majestic का हिन्दी अर्थ, majestic का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "majestic"
What is majestic meaning in Hindi, majestic translation in Hindi, majestic definition, pronunciations and examples of majestic in Hindi. majestic का हिन्दी मीनिंग, majestic का हिन्दी अर्थ, majestic का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.