man - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of man in English
- one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
आयरिश सागर में ब्रिटिश द्वीपों में से एक
Isle of Man, Man, Man, Man, Man
- any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
होमीनिड वर्ग का कोई भी जीवित या विलुप्त सदस्य जो बौद्धिक क्षमता में उच्च, स्पष्...Premium
homo, homo, human being, human, human
- all of the living human inhabitants of the earth
human beings, human race, humanity, humankind, humans, mankind, world
- "all the world loves a lover"
- "she always used `humankind' because `mankind' seemed to slight the women"
- game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games
- "he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage"
- "he taught me to set up the men on the chess board"
- an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- "there were two women and six men on the bus"
- a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- "she takes good care of her man"
- an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- "the army will make a man of you"
- the generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- "it was every man for himself"
- a male subordinate
- "he awaited word from his man in Havana"
- "the chief stationed two men outside the building"
- someone who serves in the armed forces; a member of a military force
military man, military personnel, serviceman
- "two men stood sentry duty"
- a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer
gentleman's gentleman, gentleman, valet de chambre, valet
- "Jeeves was Bertie Wooster's man"
- provide with workers
- "Students were manning the booths"
- "We cannot man all the desks"
- take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place
- "Mr. Smith manned the reception desk in the morning"
Words starting with
What is man meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase man refers to one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea, or any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage, or all of the living human inhabitants of the earth, or game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games, or an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman), or a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman, or provide with workers. See man meaning in Hindi, man definition, translation and meaning of man in Hindi. Find man similar words, man synonyms. Also learn man opposite words, man antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of man. Find the answer of what is the meaning of man in Hindi. देखें man का हिन्दी मतलब, man का मीनिंग, man का हिन्दी अर्थ, man का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "man"
What is man meaning in Hindi, man translation in Hindi, man definition, pronunciations and examples of man in Hindi. man का हिन्दी मीनिंग, man का हिन्दी अर्थ, man का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more