mated - Meaning in Hindi
mat Word Forms & Inflectionsmatter (adjective comparative)
mats (noun plural)
matted (verb past tense)
matting (verb present participle)
mats (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of mat in English
- not reflecting light; not glossy
flat, matt, matt, matte, matted
- "a photograph with a matte finish"
- "flat wall paint"
- a master's degree in teaching
MAT, MAT, MAT, Master of Arts in Teaching
- a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- a foundation (usually on soft ground) consisting of an extended layer of reinforced concrete
raft foundation, raft
- the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, matt, matt, matte
- a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
- "a mat of weeds and grass"
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
felt up, felt, felt, mat up, matt-up, matte up, matte
- "The fabric felted up after several washes"
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
entangle, snarl, tangle
- "The child entangled the cord"
Synonyms of mat
- gym mat
- raft, raft foundation
- flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, matt, matte
- master of arts in teaching
- felt, felt up, mat up, matt-up, matte, matte up
- entangle, snarl, tangle
- flat, matt, matte, matted
A mat is a hard floor covering that generally is placed on a floor or other flat surface. Mats serve a range of purposes including:
- serving to clean items passed over it, such as a doormat, which removes dirt from the soles of shoes
- protecting that which is above the mat, such as a wrestling or gymnastics mat, or an anti-vibration mat
- protecting that which is beneath the mat, such as a place mat or the matting used in archival framing and preservation of documents and paintings
- providing a regular or flat surface, such as a cushioned computer mousepad
More matches for mat
material सामग्री maths test गणित परीक्षा math गणित matter मामला matter पदार्थ mature plants परिपक्व पौधे matter मतलब matching funds मिलान निधि mature female परिपक्व महिला mathematics department गणित विभाग
Words starting with
What is mated meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase mated refers to not reflecting light; not glossy, or a master's degree in teaching, or a thick flat pad used as a floor covering, or sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports, or a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it, or mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture, or change texture so as to become matted and felt-like. See mated meaning in Hindi, mated definition, translation and meaning of mated in Hindi. Find mated similar words, mated synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of mated. Find the answer of what is the meaning of mated in Hindi. देखें mated का हिन्दी मतलब, mated का मीनिंग, mated का हिन्दी अर्थ, mated का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "mated"
What is mated meaning in Hindi, mated translation in Hindi, mated definition, pronunciations and examples of mated in Hindi. mated का हिन्दी मीनिंग, mated का हिन्दी अर्थ, mated का हिन्दी अनुवाद
- not reflecting light; not glossy
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.