mater - Meaning in Hindi
mat - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of mat in English
- not reflecting light; not glossy
flat, matt, matt, matte, matted
- "a photograph with a matte finish"
- "flat wall paint"
- a master's degree in teaching
MAT, MAT, MAT, Master of Arts in Teaching
- a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports
- a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it
- mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
- a foundation (usually on soft ground) consisting of an extended layer of reinforced concrete
raft foundation, raft
- the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
flatness, lusterlessness, lustrelessness, matt, matt, matte
- a mass that is densely tangled or interwoven
- "a mat of weeds and grass"
- change texture so as to become matted and felt-like
felt up, felt, felt, mat up, matt-up, matte up, matte
- "The fabric felted up after several washes"
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass
entangle, snarl, tangle
- "The child entangled the cord"
A mat is a hard floor covering that generally is placed on a floor or other flat surface. Mats serve a range of purposes including:
- serving to clean items passed over it, such as a doormat, which removes dirt from the soles of shoes
- protecting that which is above the mat, such as a wrestling or gymnastics mat, or an anti-vibration mat
- protecting that which is beneath the mat, such as a place mat or the matting used in archival framing and preservation of documents and paintings
- providing a regular or flat surface, such as a cushioned computer mousepad
Ad-free experience & much more
Parts of speech
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
What is another word for mater ?
Words starting with
What is mater meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase mater refers to not reflecting light; not glossy, or a master's degree in teaching, or a thick flat pad used as a floor covering, or sports equipment consisting of a piece of thick padding on the floor for gymnastic sports, or a small pad of material that is used to protect surface from an object placed on it, or mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture, or change texture so as to become matted and felt-like. See mater meaning in Hindi, mater definition, translation and meaning of mater in Hindi. Find mater similar words, mater synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of mater. Find the answer of what is the meaning of mater in Hindi. देखें mater का हिन्दी मतलब, mater का मीनिंग, mater का हिन्दी अर्थ, mater का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "mater"
What is mater meaning in Hindi, mater translation in Hindi, mater definition, pronunciations and examples of mater in Hindi. mater का हिन्दी मीनिंग, mater का हिन्दी अर्थ, mater का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.