mold - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of mold in English
- container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- sculpture produced by molding
clay sculpture, modeling, molding, mould, moulding
- a distinctive nature, character, or type
- "a leader in the mold of her predecessors"
- a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold
- "a gelatin dessert made in a mold"
- "a lobster mold"
- a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter
- the process of becoming mildewed
- the distinctive form in which a thing is made
cast, mould, stamp
- "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
- loose soil rich in organic matter
- become moldy; spoil due to humidity
- "The furniture molded in the old house"
- shape or influence; give direction to
determine, influence, regulate, shape, shape, shape
- "experience often determines ability"
- "mold public opinion"
- fit tightly, follow the contours of
- "The dress molds her beautiful figure"
- make something, usually for a specific function
forge, form, form, form, mould, shape, shape, shape, work, work
- "Form cylinders from the dough"
- "shape a figure"
- "She molded the rice balls carefully"
- "Work the metal into a sword"
- form by pouring (e.g., wax or hot metal) into a cast or mold
- "cast a bronze sculpture"
- form in clay, wax, etc
- "model a head with clay"
A mold or mould is one of the structures that certain fungi can form. The dust-like, colored appearance of molds is due to the formation of spores containing fungal secondary metabolites. The spores are the dispersal units of the fungi. Not all fungi form molds. Some fungi form mushrooms; others grow as single cells and are called microfungi.Also see "Mold" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is mold meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase mold refers to container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens, or sculpture produced by molding, or a distinctive nature, character, or type, or a dish or dessert that is formed in or on a mold, or a fungus that produces a superficial growth on various kinds of damp or decaying organic matter, or the process of becoming mildewed, or become moldy; spoil due to humidity. See mold meaning in Hindi, mold definition, translation and meaning of mold in Hindi. Find mold similar words, mold synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of mold. Find the answer of what is the meaning of mold in Hindi. देखें mold का हिन्दी मतलब, mold का मीनिंग, mold का हिन्दी अर्थ, mold का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "mold"
What is mold meaning in Hindi, mold translation in Hindi, mold definition, pronunciations and examples of mold in Hindi. mold का हिन्दी मीनिंग, mold का हिन्दी अर्थ, mold का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more