motion - Meaning in Hindi
motion - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of motion in English
- the act of changing location from one place to another
अमनि, अर्वण, गति, चाल, रफ्तार, रफ़्तार
- "his move put him directly in my path"
- "police controlled the motion of the crowd"
- "the movement of people from the farms to the cities"
- a change of position that does not entail a change of location
motility, move, movement
- "an impatient move of his hand"
- "gastrointestinal motility"
- "movement is a sign of life"
- "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"
- the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
- a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote
- "he made a motion to adjourn"
- "she called for the question"
- a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
apparent motion, apparent movement, movement
- "the cinema relies on apparent motion"
- "the succession of flashing lights gave an illusion of movement"
- a state of change
- "they were in a state of steady motion"
- show, express or direct through movement
- "He gestured his desire to leave"
In physics, motion is the phenomenon in which an object changes its position with respect to time. Motion is mathematically described in terms of displacement, distance, velocity, acceleration, speed and frame of reference to an observer and measuring the change in position of the body relative to that frame with change in time. The branch of physics describing the motion of objects without reference to its cause is called kinematics, while the branch studying forces and their effect on motion is called dynamics.
यदि कोई वस्तु अन्य वस्तुओं की तुलना में समय के सापेक्ष में स्थान परिवर्तन करती है, तो वस्तु की इस अवस्था को गति (motion/मोशन) कहा जाता है।Also see "Motion" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Homophones vs Homographs vs Homonyms
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
What is another word for motion ?
Sentences with the word motion
Words starting with
What is motion meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase motion refers to the act of changing location from one place to another, or a change of position that does not entail a change of location, or the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals, or a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote, or a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something, or an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object, or show, express or direct through movement. See motion meaning in Hindi, motion definition, translation and meaning of motion in Hindi. Find motion similar words, motion synonyms. Also learn motion opposite words, motion antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of motion. Find the answer of what is the meaning of motion in Hindi. देखें motion का हिन्दी मतलब, motion का मीनिंग, motion का हिन्दी अर्थ, motion का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "motion"
What is motion meaning in Hindi, motion translation in Hindi, motion definition, pronunciations and examples of motion in Hindi. motion का हिन्दी मीनिंग, motion का हिन्दी अर्थ, motion का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.