mouth - Meaning in Hindi
mouth - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of mouth in English
- the opening of a jar or bottle
- "the jar had a wide mouth"
- the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening
- "she wiped lipstick from her mouth"
- the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge
oral cavity, oral fissure, rima oris
- "he stuffed his mouth with candy"
- an impudent or insolent rejoinder
back talk, backtalk, lip, sass, sass, sassing
- "don't give me any of your sass"
- the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water
- "New York is at the mouth of the Hudson"
- an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge)
- "he rode into the mouth of the canyon"
- "they built a fire at the mouth of the cave"
- a person conceived as a consumer of food
- "he has four mouths to feed"
- a spokesperson (as a lawyer)
- express in speech
speak, talk, utter, utter, verbalise, verbalize
- "She talks a lot of nonsense"
- "This depressed patient does not verbalize"
- articulate silently; form words with the lips only
- "She mouthed a swear word"
- touch with the mouth
In animal anatomy, the mouth, also known as the oral cavity, or in Latin cavum oris, is the opening through which many animals take in food and issue vocal sounds. It is also the cavity lying at the upper end of the alimentary canal, bounded on the outside by the lips and inside by the pharynx. In tetrapods, it contains the tongue and, except for some like birds, teeth. This cavity is also known as the buccal cavity, from the Latin bucca ("cheek").
मुँह जंतुओं की आहार नली का प्रथम भाग होता है जिसको आहार और लार मिलता है। ओरल म्यूकोसा मुँह के अन्दर की उपकला में श्लेष्म झिल्ली होती है। अपनी मुख्य क्रिया यानि पाचक तंत्र की पहली कड़ी के अतिरिक्त मनुष्यों में मुँह एक और अहम कार्य करता है जो कि है एक दूसरे के साथ वार्तालाप के द्वारा संपर्क करना। हालांकि ध्वनि का मुख्य स्रोत गला होता लेकिन इस ध्वनि को भाषा का रूप जीभ, होंठ, जबड़ा और ऊपरी मुँह का तालु देते हैं। मुँह का अन्दरुनी भाग अमूमन लार की वजह से गीला रहता है और होंठ से मुँह के अन्दर की श्लेष्म झिल्ली त्वचा में परिवर्तित हो जाती है।Also see "Mouth" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Origin of Sanskrit
Confusing words in English
Parts of speech
What is another word for mouth ?
Words starting with
What is mouth meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase mouth refers to the opening of a jar or bottle, or the externally visible part of the oral cavity on the face and the system of organs surrounding the opening, or the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge, or an impudent or insolent rejoinder, or the point where a stream issues into a larger body of water, or an opening that resembles a mouth (as of a cave or a gorge), or express in speech. See mouth meaning in Hindi, mouth definition, translation and meaning of mouth in Hindi. Find mouth similar words, mouth synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of mouth. Find the answer of what is the meaning of mouth in Hindi. देखें mouth का हिन्दी मतलब, mouth का मीनिंग, mouth का हिन्दी अर्थ, mouth का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "mouth"
What is mouth meaning in Hindi, mouth translation in Hindi, mouth definition, pronunciations and examples of mouth in Hindi. mouth का हिन्दी मीनिंग, mouth का हिन्दी अर्थ, mouth का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.