movement - Meaning in Hindi
movement - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of movement in English
- the act of changing location from one place to another
अमनि, अर्वण, गति, चाल, रफ्तार, रफ़्तार
- "his move put him directly in my path"
- "police controlled the motion of the crowd"
- "the movement of people from the farms to the cities"
- the act of changing the location of something
- "the movement of cargo onto the vessel"
- a change of position that does not entail a change of location
motility, motion, move
- "an impatient move of his hand"
- "gastrointestinal motility"
- "movement is a sign of life"
- "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"
- a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end
campaign, cause, crusade, crusade, drive, effort
- "contributed to the war effort"
- "he supported populist campaigns"
- "the movement to end slavery"
- "the team was ready for a drive toward the pennant"
- "they worked in the cause of world peace"
- the driving and regulating parts of a mechanism (as of a watch or clock)
- "it was an expensive watch with a diamond movement"
- a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- "a broad movement of the electorate to the right"
- "not openly liberal but that is the trend of the book"
- a major self-contained part of a symphony or sonata
- "the second movement is slow and melodic"
- a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something
- a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
front, front, social movement
- "he led the national liberation front"
- "he was a charter member of the movement"
- "politicians have to respect a mass movement"
- an optical illusion of motion produced by viewing a rapid succession of still pictures of a moving object
apparent motion, apparent movement, motion
- "the cinema relies on apparent motion"
- "the succession of flashing lights gave an illusion of movement"
- a euphemism for defecation
bm, bm, bowel movement
- "he had a bowel movement"
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips to improve your spellings
Confusing words in English
French words used in English
Difference between I and Me
What is another word for movement ?
Sentences with the word movement
Words that rhyme with movement
Words starting with
What is movement meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase movement refers to the act of changing location from one place to another, or the act of changing the location of something, or a change of position that does not entail a change of location, or a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end, or the driving and regulating parts of a mechanism (as of a watch or clock), or a general tendency to change (as of opinion). See movement meaning in Hindi, movement definition, translation and meaning of movement in Hindi. Find movement similar words, movement synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of movement. Find the answer of what is the meaning of movement in Hindi. देखें movement का हिन्दी मतलब, movement का मीनिंग, movement का हिन्दी अर्थ, movement का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "movement"
What is movement meaning in Hindi, movement translation in Hindi, movement definition, pronunciations and examples of movement in Hindi. movement का हिन्दी मीनिंग, movement का हिन्दी अर्थ, movement का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.