native - Meaning in Hindi
native Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of native in English
- belonging to one by birth.
- "my native land"
- "one's native language"
- characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin.
- "many native artists studied abroad"
- "the native North American sugar maple"
- characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning.
- "native Americans"
- "the aboriginal peoples of Australia"
- as found in nature in the elemental form.
- "native copper"
- indigenous plants and animals.
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place.
aboriginal, aboriginal, aborigine, aborigine, indigen, indigene
- "the art of the natives of the northwest coast"
- "the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students"
- a person born in a particular place or country.
- "he is a native of Brazil"
Synonyms of native
Antonyms of native
More matches for native
|native land||देशी भूमि|
|native language||देशी भाषा|
|native people||मूल निवासी|
|native speakers||मूल वक्ता|
|native population||मूल जनसंख्या|
|native state||देशी राज्य|
|native plants||देशी पौधे|
|native village||पैतृक गांव|
|native species||देशी प्रजाति|
|native tongue||देशी भाषा|
Ad-free experience & much more
About native in Hindi
See native meaning in Hindi, native definition, translation and meaning of native in Hindi. Find native similar words, native synonyms. Also learn native opposite words, native antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of native. Find the answer of what is the meaning of native in Hindi. देेखें native का हिन्दी मतलब, native का मीनिंग, native का हिन्दी अर्थ, native का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "native"
What is native meaning in Hindi, native translation in Hindi, native definition, pronunciations and examples of native in Hindi. native का हिन्दी मीनिंग, native का हिन्दी अर्थ, native का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.