noise - Meaning in Hindi
noise - Meaning in Hindi
noise Word Forms & Inflections
noised (verb past tense)
noising (verb present participle)
noises (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of noise in English
- the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan
haphazardness, randomness, stochasticity
- incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks
- "all the noise in his speech concealed the fact that he didn't have anything to say"
- the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience
- "modern music is just noise to me"
- a loud outcry of protest or complaint
- "the announcement of the election recount caused a lot of noise"
- "whatever it was he didn't like it and he was going to let them know by making as loud a noise as he could"
- sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound)
- "during the firework display that ended the gala the noise reached 98 decibels"
- "he enjoyed the street noises"
- "they heard indistinct noises of people talking"
- electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication
disturbance, disturbance, interference
- emit a noise
make noise, resound
Synonyms of noise
- haphazardness, randomness, stochasticity
- dissonance, racket
- disturbance, interference
- make noise, resound
Noise is unwanted sound considered unpleasant, loud or disruptive to hearing. From a physics standpoint, there is no distinction between noise and desired sound, as both are vibrations through a medium, such as air or water. The difference arises when the brain receives and perceives a sound.
रव या 'शोर' (noise) का सामान्य अर्थ 'अवांछित ध्वनि' से है।Also see "Noise" on Wikipedia
More matches for noise
|noise pollution||ध्वनि प्रदूषण|
|noise level||शोर स्तर|
|noise ratio||शोर अनुपात|
|noise control||शोर नियंत्रण|
|noise power||ध्वनि शक्ति|
|noise impacts||ध्वनि प्रभाव|
|noise made||शोर मचाना|
|noise emission||शोर उत्सर्जन|
|noise generated||शोर उत्पन्न|
|noise factor||शोर कारक|
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
Parts of speech
What is another word for noise ?
Words starting with
What is noise meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase noise refers to the quality of lacking any predictable order or plan, or incomprehensibility resulting from irrelevant information or meaningless facts or remarks, or the auditory experience of sound that lacks musical quality; sound that is a disagreeable auditory experience, or a loud outcry of protest or complaint, or sound of any kind (especially unintelligible or dissonant sound), or electrical or acoustic activity that can disturb communication, or emit a noise. See noise meaning in Hindi, noise definition, translation and meaning of noise in Hindi. Find noise similar words, noise synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of noise. Find the answer of what is the meaning of noise in Hindi. देखें noise का हिन्दी मतलब, noise का मीनिंग, noise का हिन्दी अर्थ, noise का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "noise"
What is noise meaning in Hindi, noise translation in Hindi, noise definition, pronunciations and examples of noise in Hindi. noise का हिन्दी मीनिंग, noise का हिन्दी अर्थ, noise का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.