notice - Meaning in Hindi
notice Word Forms & Inflectionsnotices (noun plural)
noticed (verb past tense)
noticing (verb present participle)
notices (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of notice in English
- the act of noticing or paying attention
अन्वीक्षण, अन्वीक्षा, प्रेक्षण
- "he escaped the notice of the police"
- polite or favorable attention
- "his hard work soon attracted the teacher's notice"
- a short critical review
- "the play received good notices"
- an announcement containing information about an event
- "a notice of sale"
- "an obituary notice"
- "you didn't give me enough notice"
- a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement
bill, bill, card, card, placard, poster, posting
- "a poster advertised the coming attractions"
- a request for payment
- "the notification stated the grace period and the penalties for defaulting"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract
- "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- "we received a notice to vacate the premises"
- make or write a comment on
comment, point out, remark
- "he commented the paper of his colleague"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with
- "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"
- "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in one's own writing"
- "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"
- notice or perceive
mark, mark, note
- "mark my words"
- "She noted that someone was following her"
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of
detect, discover, find, observe
- "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"
- "We found traces of lead in the paint"
Synonyms of notice
- observance, observation
- bill, card, placard, poster, posting
- comment, point out, remark
- mark, note
- detect, discover, find, observe
Antonyms of notice
Notice is the legal concept describing a requirement that a party be aware of legal process affecting their rights, obligations or duties. There are several types of notice: public notice, actual notice, constructive notice.Also see "Notice" on Wikipedia
More matches for notice
Words starting with
What is notice meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase notice refers to the act of noticing or paying attention, or polite or favorable attention, or a short critical review, or an announcement containing information about an event, or a sign posted in a public place as an advertisement, or a request for payment, or make or write a comment on. See notice meaning in Hindi, notice definition, translation and meaning of notice in Hindi. Find notice similar words, notice synonyms. Also learn notice opposite words, notice antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of notice. Find the answer of what is the meaning of notice in Hindi. देखें notice का हिन्दी मतलब, notice का मीनिंग, notice का हिन्दी अर्थ, notice का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "notice"
What is notice meaning in Hindi, notice translation in Hindi, notice definition, pronunciations and examples of notice in Hindi. notice का हिन्दी मीनिंग, notice का हिन्दी अर्थ, notice का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.