occupy - Meaning in Hindi
occupy Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of occupy in English
- consume all of one's attention or time.
absorb, engage, engross
- "Her interest in butterflies absorbs her completely"
- march aggressively into another's territory by military force for the purposes of conquest and occupation.
आक्रमण करना, ...Premium
- "Hitler invaded Poland on September 1, 1939"
- require (time or space).
take, use up
- "It took three hours to get to work this morning"
- "This event occupied a very short time"
- assume, as of positions or roles.
fill, fill, take
- "he occupies the position of manager"
- "She took the job as director of development"
- "the young prince will soon occupy the throne"
- keep busy with.
- "She busies herself with her butterfly collection"
- live (in a certain place).
lodge in, reside
- "he occupies two rooms on the top floor"
- "She resides in Princeton"
- occupy the whole of.
- "The liquid fills the container"
- be on the mind of.
concern, interest, worry
- "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift"
Synonyms of occupy
More matches for occupy
|occupy much||बहुत कुछ|
|occupy land||भूमि अधिग्रहण|
|occupying space||अधिग्रहित स्थान|
|occupy part||हिस्सा लेना|
|occupying less||कम होना|
|occupy large||बड़ा होना|
|occupying part||हिस्सा लेना|
|occupy high||उच्च स्थान|
|occupy half||आधा होना|
|occupying high||उच्च स्थान|
Ad-free experience & much more
About occupy in Hindi
See occupy meaning in Hindi, occupy definition, translation and meaning of occupy in Hindi. Find occupy similar words, occupy synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of occupy. Find the answer of what is the meaning of occupy in Hindi. देेखें occupy का हिन्दी मतलब, occupy का मीनिंग, occupy का हिन्दी अर्थ, occupy का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "occupy"
What is occupy meaning in Hindi, occupy translation in Hindi, occupy definition, pronunciations and examples of occupy in Hindi. occupy का हिन्दी मीनिंग, occupy का हिन्दी अर्थ, occupy का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.