old - Meaning in Hindi
old - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of old in English
- of a very early stage in development
- "Old English is also called Anglo Saxon"
- "Old High German is High German from the middle of the 9th to the end of the 11th century"
- just preceding something else in time or order
किसी से समय या क्र...Premium
- "my old house was larger"
- "the previous owner"
- skilled through long experience
- "an old offender"
- "the older soldiers"
- (used for emphasis) very familiar
- "good old boy"
- "same old story"
- very good
bang-up, bully, bully, corking, cracking, dandy, dandy, great, great, groovy, keen, keen, neat, nifty, not bad, peachy, slap-up, smashing, swell
- "a neat sports car"
- "had a great time at the party"
- "he did a bully job"
- "we had a grand old time"
- "you look simply smashing"
- of long duration; not new
- "old country"
- "old friendships"
- "old house"
- "old money"
- "old tradition"
- "old wine"
- (used especially of persons) having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age
- "a ripe old age"
- "his mother is very old"
- "how old are you?"
- belonging to some prior time
erstwhile, former, one-time, onetime, quondam, sometime
- "erstwhile friend"
- "her quondam lover"
- "our former glory"
- "the once capital of the state"
- past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old')
Ad-free experience & much more
Confusing words in English
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
What is another word for old ?
Words starting with
What is old meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase old refers to of a very early stage in development, or just preceding something else in time or order, or skilled through long experience, or (used for emphasis) very familiar, or very good, or of long duration; not new, or past times (especially in the phrase `in days of old'). See old meaning in Hindi, old definition, translation and meaning of old in Hindi. Find old similar words, old synonyms. Also learn old opposite words, old antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of old. Find the answer of what is the meaning of old in Hindi. देखें old का हिन्दी मतलब, old का मीनिंग, old का हिन्दी अर्थ, old का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "old"
What is old meaning in Hindi, old translation in Hindi, old definition, pronunciations and examples of old in Hindi. old का हिन्दी मीनिंग, old का हिन्दी अर्थ, old का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.