open - Meaning in Hindi
open - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of open in English
- with no protection or shield
- "an open wound"
- "open to the weather"
- "the exposed northeast frontier"
- affording free passage or view
- "a clear path to victory"
- "a clear view"
- "open waters"
- "the open countryside"
- affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed
- "an open door"
- "they left the door open"
- affording free passage or access
- "open drains"
- "open ranks"
- "the road is open to traffic"
- used of mouth or eyes
- "his mouth slightly opened"
- "keep your eyes open"
- having no protecting cover or enclosure
- "an open boat"
- "an open fire"
- "open sports cars"
- (set theory) of an interval that contains neither of its endpoints
- open and observable; not secret or hidden
- "an overt lie"
- "open ballots"
- "overt hostility"
- "overt intelligence gathering"
- open to or in view of all
- "an open letter to the editor"
- "an open protest"
- without undue constriction as from e.g. tenseness or inhibition
- "her natural and open response"
- "the clarity and resonance of an open tone"
- ready or willing to receive favorably
- "receptive to the proposals"
- accessible to all
- "an open economy"
- "open season"
- not sealed or having been unsealed
- "the letter was already open"
- "the opened package lay on the table"
- not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought
undecided, undetermined, unresolved
- "an open question"
- "our lawsuit is still undetermined"
- "our position on this bill is still undecided"
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
- "a loose weave"
- "an open texture"
- possibly accepting or permitting
- "a passage capable of misinterpretation"
- "an issue open to question"
- "open to interpretation"
- "the time is fixed by the director and players and therefore subject to much variation"
- not requiring union membership
- "an open shop employs nonunion workers"
- not defended or capable of being defended
assailable, undefendable, undefended
- "an open city"
- "open to attack"
- openly straightforward and direct without reserve or secretiveness
- "a heart-to-heart talk"
- "an open and trusting nature"
- "his candid eyes"
- not having been filled
- "the job is still open"
- ready for business
- "the stores are open"
- a tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play
- information that has become public
- "all the reports were out in the open"
- "the facts had been brought to the surface"
- where the air is unconfined
open air, out-of-doors, outdoors
- "camping in the open"
- "he wanted to get outdoors a little"
- "the concert was held in the open air"
- a clear or unobstructed space or expanse of land or water
- "finally broke out of the forest into the open"
- afford access to
afford, give, give
- "the door opens to the patio"
- "The French doors give onto a terrace"
- display the contents of a file or start an application as on a computer
- spread out or open from a closed or folded state
spread out, spread, unfold
- "open the map"
- "spread your arms"
- become open
- "The door opened"
- cause to open or to become open
- "Mary opened the car door"
- make the opening move
- "Kasparov opened with a standard opening"
- become available
- "an opportunity opened up"
- make available
- "This opens up new possibilities"
- begin or set in action, of meetings, speeches, recitals, etc.
- "He opened the meeting with a long speech"
- start to operate or function or cause to start operating or functioning
- "open a business"
- have an opening or passage or outlet
- "The bedrooms open into the hall"
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
Shakespearean phrases that are used even today
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
What is another word for open ?
Words starting with
What is open meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase open refers to with no protection or shield, or affording free passage or view, or affording unobstructed entrance and exit; not shut or closed, or affording free passage or access, or used of mouth or eyes, or having no protecting cover or enclosure, or a tournament in which both professionals and amateurs may play, or afford access to. See open meaning in Hindi, open definition, translation and meaning of open in Hindi. Find open similar words, open synonyms. Also learn open opposite words, open antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of open. Find the answer of what is the meaning of open in Hindi. देखें open का हिन्दी मतलब, open का मीनिंग, open का हिन्दी अर्थ, open का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "open"
What is open meaning in Hindi, open translation in Hindi, open definition, pronunciations and examples of open in Hindi. open का हिन्दी मीनिंग, open का हिन्दी अर्थ, open का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.