out - Meaning in Hindi
out - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of out in English
- out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election
- "now the Democrats are out"
- being out or having grown cold
- "the fire is out"
- "threw his extinct cigarette into the stream"
- knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
KO'd, kayoed, knocked out, stunned
- outer or outlying
- "the out islands"
- outside or external
- "the out surface of a ship's hull"
- no longer fashionable
- "that style is out these days"
- directed outward or serving to direct something outward
- "the out basket"
- "the out doorway"
- excluded from use or mention
forbidden, prohibited, proscribed, taboo, tabu, verboten
- "a taboo subject"
- "forbidden fruit"
- "in our house dancing and playing cards were out"
- not worth considering as a possibility
- "a picnic is out because of the weather"
- not allowed to continue to bat or run
- "he fanned out"
- "he was tagged out at second on a close play"
- moving or appearing to move away from a place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden
- "the cat came out from under the bed"
- from one's possession
- "gave away the tickets"
- "he gave out money to the poor"
- away from home
- "they went out last night"
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- "you only get 3 outs per inning"
- to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
come out of the closet, come out
- "This actor outed last year"
- reveal (something) about somebody's identity or lifestyle
- "Someone outed a CIA agent"
- "The gay actor was outed last week"
- be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- "The truth will out"
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Reasons to learn an Indian language
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Confusing words in English
What is another word for out ?
Words starting with
What is out meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase out refers to out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election, or being out or having grown cold, or knocked unconscious by a heavy blow, or outer or outlying, or outside or external, or no longer fashionable, or moving or appearing to move away from a place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden, or (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball, or to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality. See out meaning in Hindi, out definition, translation and meaning of out in Hindi. Find out similar words, out synonyms. Also learn out opposite words, out antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of out. Find the answer of what is the meaning of out in Hindi. देखें out का हिन्दी मतलब, out का मीनिंग, out का हिन्दी अर्थ, out का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "out"
What is out meaning in Hindi, out translation in Hindi, out definition, pronunciations and examples of out in Hindi. out का हिन्दी मीनिंग, out का हिन्दी अर्थ, out का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.