overthrow - Meaning in Hindi
overthrow Word Forms & Inflections
overthrew (verb past tense)
overthrown (verb past participle)
overthrowing (verb present participle)
overthrows (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of overthrow in English
- the termination of a ruler or institution (especially by force)
- the act of disturbing the mind or body
derangement, upset, upset
- "his carelessness could have caused an ecological upset"
- "she was unprepared for this sudden overthrow of their normal way of living"
- rule against
override, overrule, overturn, reverse
- "The Republicans were overruled when the House voted on the bill"
- cause the downfall of; of rulers
bring down, overturn, subvert
- "subvert the ruling class"
- "The Czar was overthrown"
Synonyms of overthrow
More matches for overthrow
Words starting with
What is overthrow meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase overthrow refers to the termination of a ruler or institution (especially by force), or the act of disturbing the mind or body, or rule against, or cause the downfall of; of rulers. See overthrow meaning in Hindi, overthrow definition, translation and meaning of overthrow in Hindi. Find overthrow similar words, overthrow synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of overthrow. Find the answer of what is the meaning of overthrow in Hindi. देखें overthrow का हिन्दी मतलब, overthrow का मीनिंग, overthrow का हिन्दी अर्थ, overthrow का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "overthrow"
What is overthrow meaning in Hindi, overthrow translation in Hindi, overthrow definition, pronunciations and examples of overthrow in Hindi. overthrow का हिन्दी मीनिंग, overthrow का हिन्दी अर्थ, overthrow का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more