painful - Meaning in Hindi
painful Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of painful in English
- causing physical discomfort.
अफसोसजनक, अफ़सोसजनक, अरुंतुद, अरुन्तुद, कष्टदायक, कष्टदायी, खेदजनक, तोद, दुखकर, दुःखद, दुखद, दुःखदाई, दुखदायी, दुखप्रद
- "bites of black flies are more than irritating; they can be very painful"
- exceptionally bad or displeasing.
abominable, atrocious, awful, dreadful, terrible, unspeakable
- "a painful performance"
- "abominable workmanship"
- "an awful voice"
- "an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
- "atrocious taste"
- "dreadful manners"
- "terrible handwriting"
- causing physical or psychological pain.
- "worked with painful slowness"
- causing misery or pain or distress.
- "it was a sore trial to him"
- "the painful process of growing up"
Synonyms of painful
Antonyms of painful
More matches for painful
Ad-free experience & much more
About painful in Hindi
See painful meaning in Hindi, painful definition, translation and meaning of painful in Hindi. Find painful similar words, painful synonyms. Also learn painful opposite words, painful antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of painful. Find the answer of what is the meaning of painful in Hindi. देेखें painful का हिन्दी मतलब, painful का मीनिंग, painful का हिन्दी अर्थ, painful का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "painful"
What is painful meaning in Hindi, painful translation in Hindi, painful definition, pronunciations and examples of painful in Hindi. painful का हिन्दी मीनिंग, painful का हिन्दी अर्थ, painful का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.