paint - Meaning in Hindi
paint Word Forms & Inflections
painted (verb past tense)
painting (verb present participle)
paints (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of paint in English
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating.
पेंट, रंग, वर्णक
- "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
- makeup consisting of a pink or red powder applied to the cheeks.
- (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court; usually painted a different color from the rest of the court.
- "he dominates play in the paint"
- "he hit a jump shot from the top of the key"
- apply paint to; coat with paint.
- "We painted the rooms yellow"
- apply a liquid to; e.g., paint the gutters with linseed oil.
- make a painting of.
- "He painted his mistress many times"
- make a painting.
- "He painted a painting of the garden"
- "he painted all day in the garden"
Synonyms of paint
Paint is any pigmented liquid, liquefiable, or solid mastic composition that, after application to a substrate in a thin layer, converts to a solid film. It is most commonly used to protect, color, or provide texture. Paint can be made in many colors—and in many different types. Paint is typically stored, sold, and applied as a liquid, but most types dry into a solid. Most paints are either oil-based or water-based and each has distinct characteristics. For one, it is illegal in most municipalities to discard oil-based paint down household drains or sewers. Clean-up solvents are also different for water-based paint than they are for oil-based paint. Water-based paints and oil-based paints will cure differently based on the outside ambient temperature of the object being painted Usually, the object being painted must be over 10 °C (50 °F), although some manufacturers of external paints/primers claim they can be applied when temperatures are as low as 2 °C (35 °F).
पेंट (Paint) या प्रलेप तरल या अर्धतरल पदार्थ होता है जो बहुत पतली परत के रूप में विभिन्न वस्तुओं के तल पर चढ़ाया जाता है। बाद में यह ठोस आवरण के रूप में तल पर चिपक जाता है। ठोस में बदलने का कारण विलायक का वाष्पीकरण, या रासायनिक क्रियाएँ, या दोनों ही हो सकते हैं।Also see "Paint" on Wikipedia
More matches for paint
|painted surfaces||चित्रित पृष्ठ|
|paint company||पेंट कंपनी|
|paint industry||पेंट उद्योग|
|paint manufacturers||पेंट निर्माता|
|paint systems||पेंट सिस्टम|
|paint thinner||पेंट थिनर|
|painted scenes||चित्रित दृश्य|
|paint spray||पेंट स्प्रे|
|paint layer||पेंट परत|
|painting style||पेंटिंग शैली|
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
About paint in Hindi
See paint meaning in Hindi, paint definition, translation and meaning of paint in Hindi. Find paint similar words, paint synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of paint. Find the answer of what is the meaning of paint in Hindi. देेखें paint का हिन्दी मतलब, paint का मीनिंग, paint का हिन्दी अर्थ, paint का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "paint"
What is paint meaning in Hindi, paint translation in Hindi, paint definition, pronunciations and examples of paint in Hindi. paint का हिन्दी मीनिंग, paint का हिन्दी अर्थ, paint का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.