pall - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of pall in English
- hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window).
curtain, drape, drape, drapery, mantle, mantle
अपटी, अवगुंठिका, अवगुण्ठिका, आवरण, जवनिका, तिरस्करिणी, पटल, परदा, पर्दा, यवनिका, हिजाब
- burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped.
cerement, shroud, winding-clothes, winding-sheet
- a sudden numbing dread.
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody.
fatigue, jade, jade, tire, weary
- "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- lose strength or effectiveness; become or appear boring, insipid, or tiresome (to).
- "the course palled on her"
- become less interesting or attractive.
- lose sparkle or bouquet.
become flat, die, die
- "wine and beer can pall"
- cause to become flat.
- "pall the beer"
- cause surfeit through excess though initially pleasing.
- "Too much spicy food cloyed his appetite"
- cover with a pall.
- cause to lose courage.
dash, dash, daunt, frighten away, frighten off, scare away, scare off, scare
- "dashed by the refusal"
Ad-free experience & much more
About pall in Hindi
See pall meaning in Hindi, pall definition, translation and meaning of pall in Hindi. Find pall similar words, pall synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pall. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pall in Hindi. देेखें pall का हिन्दी मतलब, pall का मीनिंग, pall का हिन्दी अर्थ, pall का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "pall"
What is pall meaning in Hindi, pall translation in Hindi, pall definition, pronunciations and examples of pall in Hindi. pall का हिन्दी मीनिंग, pall का हिन्दी अर्थ, pall का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.