pitch - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of pitch in English
- (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- the action or manner of throwing something
- "his pitch fell short and his hat landed on the floor"
- any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
- a vendor's position (especially on the sidewalk)
- "he was employed to see that his paper's news pitches were not trespassed upon by rival vendors"
- a sports field with predetermined dimensions for playing soccer
- promotion by means of an argument and demonstration
sales pitch, sales talk
- degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
- "the roof had a steep pitch"
- the property of sound that varies with variation in the frequency of vibration
- a high approach shot in golf
- an all-fours game in which the first card led is a trump
- abrupt up-and-down motion (as caused by a ship or other conveyance)
- "the pitching and tossing was quite exciting"
- sell or offer for sale from place to place
hawk, hawk, huckster, monger, peddle, vend, vend
- be at an angle
- "The terrain sloped down"
- fall or plunge forward
- "She pitched over the railing of the balcony"
- heel over
cant over, cant, cant, slant, tilt
- "The ceiling is slanting"
- "The tower is tilting"
- move abruptly
- "The ship suddenly lurched to the left"
- erect and fasten
- "pitch a tent"
- throw or toss with a light motion
flip, flip, sky, sky, toss
- "flip me the beachball"
- "toss me newspaper"
- throw or hurl from the mound to the batter, as in baseball
- "The pitcher delivered the ball"
- hit (a golf ball) in a high arc with a backspin
- lead (a card) and establish the trump suit
- set to a certain pitch
- "He pitched his voice very low"
- set the level or character of
- "She pitched her speech to the teenagers in the audience"
Words starting with
What is pitch meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase pitch refers to (baseball) the act of throwing a baseball by a pitcher to a batter, or the action or manner of throwing something, or any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue, or a vendor's position (especially on the sidewalk), or a sports field with predetermined dimensions for playing soccer, or promotion by means of an argument and demonstration, or sell or offer for sale from place to place. See pitch meaning in Hindi, pitch definition, translation and meaning of pitch in Hindi. Find pitch similar words, pitch synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pitch. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pitch in Hindi. देखें pitch का हिन्दी मतलब, pitch का मीनिंग, pitch का हिन्दी अर्थ, pitch का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "pitch"
What is pitch meaning in Hindi, pitch translation in Hindi, pitch definition, pronunciations and examples of pitch in Hindi. pitch का हिन्दी मीनिंग, pitch का हिन्दी अर्थ, pitch का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more