pitiable - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of pitiable in English
- inspiring mixed contempt and pity
- "pitiable lack of character"
- "pitiful exhibition of cowardice"
- "their efforts were pathetic"
- deserving or inciting pity
hapless, miserable, misfortunate, pathetic, piteous, pitiful, poor, wretched
- "a hapless victim"
- "a pitiful fate"
- "a wretched life"
- "his poor distorted limbs"
- "miserable victims of war"
- "Oh, you poor thing"
- "piteous appeals for help"
- "pitiable homeless children"
- "the shabby room struck her as extraordinarily pathetic"
Synonyms of pitiable
More matches for pitiable
Words starting with
What is pitiable meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase pitiable refers to inspiring mixed contempt and pity, or deserving or inciting pity. See pitiable meaning in Hindi, pitiable definition, translation and meaning of pitiable in Hindi. Find pitiable similar words, pitiable synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pitiable. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pitiable in Hindi. देखें pitiable का हिन्दी मतलब, pitiable का मीनिंग, pitiable का हिन्दी अर्थ, pitiable का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "pitiable"
What is pitiable meaning in Hindi, pitiable translation in Hindi, pitiable definition, pronunciations and examples of pitiable in Hindi. pitiable का हिन्दी मीनिंग, pitiable का हिन्दी अर्थ, pitiable का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more