plug - Meaning in Hindi
plug Word Forms & Inflectionsplugs (noun plural)
plugged (verb past tense)
plugging (verb present participle)
plugs (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of plug in English
- an old or over-worked horse
एक वृद्ध या थका हुआ घोड़ा
hack, jade, jade, nag, nag
- an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
आग बुझाने के लिए पानी खींचने का ...Subscribe
fire hydrant, fireplug
- blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
spark plug, sparking plug
- blatant or sensational promotion
ballyhoo, hoopla, hype
- a wad of something chewable as tobacco
chaw, chew, chew, cud, quid, wad
- insert as a plug
- "She plugged a cork in the wine bottle"
- insert a plug into
- "plug the wall"
- replace the center of a coin with a baser metal
- "plug a nickle"
- persist in working hard
- "Students must plug away at this problem"
- make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
- deliver a quick blow to
- "he punched me in the stomach"
- fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
secure, stop up
- "plug the hole"
- "stop up the leak"
Synonyms of plug
- hack, jade, nag
- fire hydrant, fireplug
- stopper, stopple
- male plug
- spark plug, sparking plug
- ballyhoo, hoopla, hype
- chaw, chew, cud, quid, wad
- plug away
- secure, stop up
More matches for plug
plug flow प्लग प्रवाह plug valves प्लग वाल्व plug wires प्लग तार plug hole प्लग होल plug tobacco तंबाकू का सेवन plugging away टालना plug type प्लग क़िस्म plug company प्लग कंपनी plug hat प्लग हाट plug gage प्लग-इन
Words starting with
What is plug meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase plug refers to an old or over-worked horse, or an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire, or blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly, or an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection, or electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark, or blatant or sensational promotion, or insert as a plug. See plug meaning in Hindi, plug definition, translation and meaning of plug in Hindi. Find plug similar words, plug synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of plug. Find the answer of what is the meaning of plug in Hindi. देखें plug का हिन्दी मतलब, plug का मीनिंग, plug का हिन्दी अर्थ, plug का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "plug"
What is plug meaning in Hindi, plug translation in Hindi, plug definition, pronunciations and examples of plug in Hindi. plug का हिन्दी मीनिंग, plug का हिन्दी अर्थ, plug का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)Writing is one such skill that should be encouraged in young children. Read the article and understand what are complex sentences and its structure. Read more »
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.