point - Meaning in Hindi
point - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of point in English
- sharp end
- "he broke the point of his pencil"
- "he stuck the point of the knife into a tree"
- an instant of time
समय का एक...Premium
point in time
- "at that point I had to leave"
- a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
degree, degree, level, stage, stage
- "a remarkable degree of frankness"
- "at what stage are the social sciences?"
- a very small circular shape
dot, dot, dot, dot
- "a row of points"
- "draw lines between the dots"
- a V shape
peak, tip, tip
- "the cannibal's teeth were filed to sharp points"
- any of 32 horizontal directions indicated on the card of a compass
- "he checked the point on his compass"
- a style in speech or writing that arrests attention and has a penetrating or convincing quality or effect
- a linear unit used to measure the size of type; approximately 1/72 inch
- the unit of counting in scoring a game or contest
- "a touchdown counts 6 points"
- "he scored 20 points in the first half"
- one percent of the total principal of a loan; it is paid at the time the loan is made and is independent of the interest on the loan
- a promontory extending out into a large body of water
- "they sailed south around the point"
- the precise location of something; a spatially limited location
- "she walked to a point where she could survey the whole street"
- a punctuation mark (.) placed at the end of a declarative sentence to indicate a full stop or after abbreviations
full point, full stop, period, stop
- "in England they call a period a stop"
- the dot at the left of a decimal fraction
decimal point, percentage point
- a V-shaped mark at one end of an arrow pointer
- "the point of the arrow was due north"
- a contact in the distributor; as the rotor turns its projecting arm contacts them and current flows to the spark plugs
breaker point, distributor point
- a wall socket
- the gun muzzle's direction
- "he held me up at the point of a gun"
- an outstanding characteristic
- "his acting was one of the high points of the movie"
- a distinguishing or individuating characteristic
- "he knows my bad points as well as my good points"
- the property of a shape that tapers to a sharp tip
- an isolated fact that is considered separately from the whole
detail, detail, item
- "a point of information"
- "several of the details are similar"
- a geometric element that has position but no extension
- "a point is defined by its coordinates"
- the object of an activity
- "what is the point of discussing it?"
- a distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list
- "he noticed an item in the New York Times"
- "she had several items on her shopping list"
- "the main point on the agenda was taken up first"
- a brief version of the essential meaning of something
- "get to the point"
- "he missed the point of the joke"
- "life has lost its point"
- be oriented
- "the dancers toes pointed outward"
- "The weather vane points North"
- direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
channelise, channelize, direct, guide, guide, guide, head, head, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, steer
- sail close to the wind
- mark (Hebrew words) with diacritics
- mark with diacritics
- "point the letter"
- mark (a psalm text) to indicate the points at which the music changes
- be positionable in a specified manner
- "The gun points with ease"
- direct into a position for use
- "He charged his weapon at me"
- "point a gun"
- intend (something) to move towards a certain goal
aim, aim, direct, place, target
- "criticism directed at her superior"
- "direct your anger towards others, not towards yourself"
- "He aimed his fists towards his opponent's face"
- indicate the presence of (game) by standing and pointing with the muzzle
- "the dog pointed the dead duck"
- indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively
designate, indicate, show, show
- "he indicated his opponents"
- "He pointed to the empty parking space"
- "I showed the customer the glove section"
- be a signal for or a symptom of
bespeak, betoken, indicate, signal
- "Her behavior points to a severe neurosis"
- "The economic indicators signal that the euro is undervalued"
- "These symptoms indicate a serious illness"
- give a point to
- "The candles are tapered"
- repair the joints of bricks
- "point a chimney"
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips of essay writing for children
Using simple present tense
What is another word for point ?
Words starting with
What is point meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase point refers to sharp end, or an instant of time, or a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process, or a very small circular shape, or a V shape, or any of 32 horizontal directions indicated on the card of a compass, or be oriented. See point meaning in Hindi, point definition, translation and meaning of point in Hindi. Find point similar words, point synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of point. Find the answer of what is the meaning of point in Hindi. देखें point का हिन्दी मतलब, point का मीनिंग, point का हिन्दी अर्थ, point का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "point"
What is point meaning in Hindi, point translation in Hindi, point definition, pronunciations and examples of point in Hindi. point का हिन्दी मीनिंग, point का हिन्दी अर्थ, point का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.