posit - Meaning in Hindi
posit Word Forms & Inflections
posited (verb past tense)
positing (verb present participle)
posits (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of posit in English
- (logic) a proposition that is accepted as true in order to provide a basis for logical reasoning
- take as a given; assume as a postulate or axiom
- "He posited three basic laws of nature"
- put before
put forward, state, state, submit, submit
- "I submit to you that the accused is guilty"
- put (something somewhere) firmly
deposit, fix, situate
- "deposit the suitcase on the bench"
- "fix your eyes on this spot"
- "She posited her hand on his shoulder"
Synonyms of posit
More matches for posit
|positive effect||सकारात्मक प्रभाव|
|positive results||सकारात्मक परिणाम|
|positive correlation||सकारात्मक सहसंबंध|
|positive attitude||सकारात्मक मनोवृत्ति|
|positive impact||सकारात्मक प्रभाव|
|positive value||धनात्मक मान|
Words starting with
What is posit meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase posit refers to (logic) a proposition that is accepted as true in order to provide a basis for logical reasoning, or take as a given; assume as a postulate or axiom, or put before, or put (something somewhere) firmly. See posit meaning in Hindi, posit definition, translation and meaning of posit in Hindi. Find posit similar words, posit synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of posit. Find the answer of what is the meaning of posit in Hindi. देखें posit का हिन्दी मतलब, posit का मीनिंग, posit का हिन्दी अर्थ, posit का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "posit"
What is posit meaning in Hindi, posit translation in Hindi, posit definition, pronunciations and examples of posit in Hindi. posit का हिन्दी मीनिंग, posit का हिन्दी अर्थ, posit का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more