post - Meaning in Hindi
post - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of post in English
- United States aviator who in 1933 made the first solo flight around the world (1899-1935)
Post, Post, Wiley Post
- United States female author who wrote a book and a syndicated newspaper column on etiquette (1872-1960)
Emily Post, Emily Price Post, Post, Post
- United States manufacturer of breakfast cereals and Postum (1854-1914)
C. W. Post, Charles William Post, Post, Post
- a job in an organization
berth, billet, office, place, position, situation, spot, spot
- "he occupied a post in the treasury"
- the delivery and collection of letters and packages
- "if you hurry you'll catch the post"
- "it came by the first post"
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand
- "a sentry station"
- "a soldier manned the entrance post"
- any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
- "is there any post for me?"
- "she was opening her post"
- "your mail is on the table"
- a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track)
- "a pair of posts marked the goal"
- "the corner of the lot was indicated by a stake"
- the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
mail service, mail, postal service
- "he works for the United States mail service"
- "in England they call mail `the post'"
- "the mail handles billions of items every day"
- an upright consisting of a piece of timber or metal fixed firmly in an upright position
- "he set a row of posts in the ground and strung barbwire between them"
- military installation at which a body of troops is stationed
- "there is an officer's club on the post"
- "this military post provides an important source of income for the town nearby"
- enter on a public list
- assign to a post; put into a post
- "The newspaper posted him in Timbuktu"
- transfer (entries) from one account book to another
- ride Western style and bob up and down in the saddle in rhythm with a horse's trotting gait
- affix in a public place or for public notice
- "post a warning"
- mark with a stake
- "stake out the path"
- place so as to be noticed
- "post a sign"
- "post a warning at the dump"
- assign to a station
place, send, station
- cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
- "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
- "send me your latest results"
- mark or expose as infamous
- "She was branded a loose woman"
- display, as of records in sports games
- publicize with, or as if with, a poster
- "I'll post the news on the bulletin board"
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
What is another word for post ?
Words starting with
What is post meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase post refers to United States aviator who in 1933 made the first solo flight around the world (1899-1935), or United States female author who wrote a book and a syndicated newspaper column on etiquette (1872-1960), or United States manufacturer of breakfast cereals and Postum (1854-1914), or a job in an organization, or the delivery and collection of letters and packages, or the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand, or enter on a public list. See post meaning in Hindi, post definition, translation and meaning of post in Hindi. Find post similar words, post synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of post. Find the answer of what is the meaning of post in Hindi. देखें post का हिन्दी मतलब, post का मीनिंग, post का हिन्दी अर्थ, post का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "post"
What is post meaning in Hindi, post translation in Hindi, post definition, pronunciations and examples of post in Hindi. post का हिन्दी मीनिंग, post का हिन्दी अर्थ, post का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.