press - Meaning in Hindi
press - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of press in English
- a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then smoothly lifted overhead
- any machine that exerts pressure to form or shape or cut materials or extract liquids or compress solids
- a machine used for printing
- clamp to prevent wooden rackets from warping when not in use
- a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes
- the print media responsible for gathering and publishing news in the form of newspapers or magazines
- a dense crowd of people
crush, jam, jam
- the state of demanding notice or attention
imperativeness, insistence, insistency, pressure
- "the insistence of their hunger"
- "the press of business matters"
- the act of pressing; the exertion of pressure
- "at the pressing of a button"
- "he gave the button a press"
- "he used pressure to stop the bleeding"
- be urgent
- "This is a pressing problem"
- to be oppressive or burdensome
- "Something pressed on his mind"
- "weigh heavily on the mind"
- exert oneself continuously, vigorously, or obtrusively to gain an end or engage in a crusade for a certain cause or person; be an advocate for
agitate, campaign, crusade, crusade, fight, push
- "She is crusading for women's rights"
- "The Dean is pushing for his favorite candidate"
- "The liberal party pushed for reforms"
- crowd closely
- "The crowds pressed along the street"
- create by pressing
- "Press little holes into the soft clay"
- press from a plastic
- "press a record"
- make strenuous pushing movements during birth to expel the baby
- "`Now push hard,' said the doctor to the woman"
- exert pressure or force to or upon
- "He pressed down on the boards"
- "press your thumb on this spot"
- press and smooth with a heated iron
iron out, iron, iron
- "press your shirts"
- "she stood there ironing"
- place between two surfaces and apply weight or pressure
- "pressed flowers"
- squeeze or press together
compact, compact, compress, constrict, contract, squeeze
- "she compressed her lips"
- "the spasm contracted the muscle"
- lift weights
- "This guy can press 300 pounds"
- force or impel in an indicated direction
exhort, urge on, urge
- "I urged him to finish his studies"
- ask for or request earnestly
adjure, beseech, bid, bid, conjure, entreat
- "The prophet bid all people to become good persons"
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips for Kannada language beginners
Confusing words in English
What is another word for press ?
Words starting with
What is press meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase press refers to a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then smoothly lifted overhead, or any machine that exerts pressure to form or shape or cut materials or extract liquids or compress solids, or a machine used for printing, or clamp to prevent wooden rackets from warping when not in use, or a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes; has a door and rails or hooks for hanging clothes, or the print media responsible for gathering and publishing news in the form of newspapers or magazines, or be urgent. See press meaning in Hindi, press definition, translation and meaning of press in Hindi. Find press similar words, press synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of press. Find the answer of what is the meaning of press in Hindi. देखें press का हिन्दी मतलब, press का मीनिंग, press का हिन्दी अर्थ, press का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "press"
What is press meaning in Hindi, press translation in Hindi, press definition, pronunciations and examples of press in Hindi. press का हिन्दी मीनिंग, press का हिन्दी अर्थ, press का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.