prize - Meaning in Hindi
prize - Meaning in Hindi
- जीत का माल(masc)+1
- बहुमूल्य वस्तु
- युद्ध में लूटा हुआ धन
prize Word Forms & Inflections
prizes (noun plural)
prized (verb past tense)
prizing (verb present participle)
prizes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of prize in English
- of superior grade
उच्च श्रेणी का
choice, prime, quality, select
- "choice wines"
- "prime beef"
- "prize carnations"
- "quality paper"
- "select peaches"
- something given as a token of victory
विजय के प्रतीक के रूप मे...Premium
- goods or money obtained illegally
booty, dirty money, loot, pillage, plunder, swag
- something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- "the prize was a free trip to Europe"
- regard highly; think much of
esteem, prise, respect, value
- "I respect his judgement"
- "We prize his creativity"
- to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open
jimmy, jimmy, lever, lever, prise, pry, pry
- "Raccoons managed to pry the lid off the garbage pail"
- "The burglar jimmied the lock"
- hold dear
appreciate, treasure, value
- "I prize these old photographs"
Synonyms of prize
- booty, dirty money, loot, pillage, plunder, swag
- esteem, prise, respect, value
- jimmy, lever, prise, pry
- appreciate, treasure, value
- choice, prime, quality, select
A prize is an award to be given to a person or a group of people to recognize and reward their actions and achievements. Official prizes often involve monetary rewards as well as the fame that comes with them. Some prizes are also associated with extravagant awarding ceremonies, such as the Academy Awards.Also see "Prize" on Wikipedia
More matches for prize
Ad-free experience & much more
Difference between Voice and Speech in Grammar
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
What is another word for prize ?
Words starting with
What is prize meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase prize refers to of superior grade, or something given as a token of victory, or goods or money obtained illegally, or something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery, or regard highly; think much of, or to move or force, especially in an effort to get something open. See prize meaning in Hindi, prize definition, translation and meaning of prize in Hindi. Find prize similar words, prize synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of prize. Find the answer of what is the meaning of prize in Hindi. देखें prize का हिन्दी मतलब, prize का मीनिंग, prize का हिन्दी अर्थ, prize का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "prize"
What is prize meaning in Hindi, prize translation in Hindi, prize definition, pronunciations and examples of prize in Hindi. prize का हिन्दी मीनिंग, prize का हिन्दी अर्थ, prize का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.