provincial - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of provincial in English
- characteristic of the provinces or their people
- "deeply provincial and conformist"
- "in that well-educated company I felt uncomfortably provincial"
- "narrow provincial attitudes"
- of or associated with a province
- "provincial government"
- a country person
- (Roman Catholic Church) an official in charge of an ecclesiastical province acting under the superior general of a religious order
- "the general of the Jesuits receives monthly reports from the provincials"
Words starting with
What is provincial meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase provincial refers to characteristic of the provinces or their people, or of or associated with a province, or a country person, or (Roman Catholic Church) an official in charge of an ecclesiastical province acting under the superior general of a religious order. See provincial meaning in Hindi, provincial definition, translation and meaning of provincial in Hindi. Find provincial similar words, provincial synonyms. Also learn provincial opposite words, provincial antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of provincial. Find the answer of what is the meaning of provincial in Hindi. देखें provincial का हिन्दी मतलब, provincial का मीनिंग, provincial का हिन्दी अर्थ, provincial का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "provincial"
What is provincial meaning in Hindi, provincial translation in Hindi, provincial definition, pronunciations and examples of provincial in Hindi. provincial का हिन्दी मीनिंग, provincial का हिन्दी अर्थ, provincial का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more