provincial - Meaning in Hindi
provincial Word Forms & Inflectionsprovincials (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of provincial in English
- characteristic of the provinces or their people
- "deeply provincial and conformist"
- "in that well-educated company I felt uncomfortably provincial"
- "narrow provincial attitudes"
- of or associated with a province
- "provincial government"
- a country person
- (Roman Catholic Church) an official in charge of an ecclesiastical province acting under the superior general of a religious order
- "the general of the Jesuits receives monthly reports from the provincials"
Synonyms of provincial
Antonyms of provincial
More matches for provincial
Words starting with
What is provincial meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase provincial refers to characteristic of the provinces or their people, or of or associated with a province, or a country person, or (Roman Catholic Church) an official in charge of an ecclesiastical province acting under the superior general of a religious order. See provincial meaning in Hindi, provincial definition, translation and meaning of provincial in Hindi. Find provincial similar words, provincial synonyms. Also learn provincial opposite words, provincial antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of provincial. Find the answer of what is the meaning of provincial in Hindi. देखें provincial का हिन्दी मतलब, provincial का मीनिंग, provincial का हिन्दी अर्थ, provincial का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "provincial"
What is provincial meaning in Hindi, provincial translation in Hindi, provincial definition, pronunciations and examples of provincial in Hindi. provincial का हिन्दी मीनिंग, provincial का हिन्दी अर्थ, provincial का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.