quaint - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
Definitions and Meaning of quaint in English
- strange in an interesting or pleasing way.
- "quaint dialect words"
- "quaint streets of New Orleans, that most foreign of American cities"
- very strange or unusual; odd or even incongruous in character or appearance.
- "a quaint sense of humor"
- "came forth a quaint and fearful sight"
- "the head terminating in the quaint duck bill which gives the animal its vernacular name"
- attractively old-fashioned (but not necessarily authentic).
old-time, olde worlde
- "a vaulted roof supporting old-time chimney pots"
- "houses with quaint thatched roofs"
Ad-free experience & much more
About quaint in Hindi
See quaint meaning in Hindi, quaint definition, translation and meaning of quaint in Hindi. Find quaint similar words, quaint synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of quaint. Find the answer of what is the meaning of quaint in Hindi. देेखें quaint का हिन्दी मतलब, quaint का मीनिंग, quaint का हिन्दी अर्थ, quaint का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "quaint"
What is quaint meaning in Hindi, quaint translation in Hindi, quaint definition, pronunciations and examples of quaint in Hindi. quaint का हिन्दी मीनिंग, quaint का हिन्दी अर्थ, quaint का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.