qualified - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of qualified in English
- contingent on something else.
अवलंबित, अवलंबी, अवलम्बित, अवलम्बी, अवष्टबध, आधारित, आधारी, आधृत, आलंबित, आलम्बित, आश्रित, निघ्न, निर्भर, मुनहसर
- restricted in meaning; (as e.g. `man' in `a tall man').
- meeting the proper standards and requirements and training for an office or position or task.
- "many qualified applicants for the job"
- limited or restricted; not absolute.
- "gave only qualified approval"
- holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill.
- "a registered hospital"
- "a registered pharmacist"
Ad-free experience & much more
About qualified in Hindi
See qualified meaning in Hindi, qualified definition, translation and meaning of qualified in Hindi. Find qualified similar words, qualified synonyms. Also learn qualified opposite words, qualified antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of qualified. Find the answer of what is the meaning of qualified in Hindi. देेखें qualified का हिन्दी मतलब, qualified का मीनिंग, qualified का हिन्दी अर्थ, qualified का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "qualified"
What is qualified meaning in Hindi, qualified translation in Hindi, qualified definition, pronunciations and examples of qualified in Hindi. qualified का हिन्दी मीनिंग, qualified का हिन्दी अर्थ, qualified का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.