qualify - Meaning in Hindi
qualify Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of qualify in English
- add a modifier to a constituent.
कम करना, सुधारना
- make more specific.
- "qualify these remarks"
- make fit or prepared.
- "Your education qualifies you for this job"
- describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of.
- "This poem can be characterized as a lament for a dead lover"
- "You can characterize his behavior as that of an egotist"
- pronounce fit or able.
- "She was qualified to run the marathon"
- "They nurses were qualified to administer the injections"
- specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement.
condition, specify, stipulate
- "The contract stipulates the dates of the payments"
- "The will stipulates that she can live in the house for the rest of her life"
- prove capable or fit; meet requirements.
Synonyms of qualify
Antonyms of qualify
More matches for qualify
Ad-free experience & much more
About qualify in Hindi
See qualify meaning in Hindi, qualify definition, translation and meaning of qualify in Hindi. Find qualify similar words, qualify synonyms. Also learn qualify opposite words, qualify antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of qualify. Find the answer of what is the meaning of qualify in Hindi. देेखें qualify का हिन्दी मतलब, qualify का मीनिंग, qualify का हिन्दी अर्थ, qualify का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "qualify"
What is qualify meaning in Hindi, qualify translation in Hindi, qualify definition, pronunciations and examples of qualify in Hindi. qualify का हिन्दी मीनिंग, qualify का हिन्दी अर्थ, qualify का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.