quantitative - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of quantitative in English
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement
- "export wheat without quantitative limitations"
- "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables
- "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- relating to the measurement of quantity
- "quantitative studies"
Antonyms of quantitative
More matches for quantitative
Words starting with
What is quantitative meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase quantitative refers to expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement, or (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables, or relating to the measurement of quantity. See quantitative meaning in Hindi, quantitative definition, translation and meaning of quantitative in Hindi. Also learn quantitative opposite words, quantitative antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of quantitative. Find the answer of what is the meaning of quantitative in Hindi. देखें quantitative का हिन्दी मतलब, quantitative का मीनिंग, quantitative का हिन्दी अर्थ, quantitative का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "quantitative"
What is quantitative meaning in Hindi, quantitative translation in Hindi, quantitative definition, pronunciations and examples of quantitative in Hindi. quantitative का हिन्दी मीनिंग, quantitative का हिन्दी अर्थ, quantitative का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)Learning a new language can be difficult. But with constant practice and learning it can be easy. Starting to talk in the language you are trying to… Read more »
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.