quick - Meaning in Hindi
quick - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of quick in English
- moving quickly and lightly
agile, nimble, spry
अशिथिल, चुस्त, तेज, तेज़, धौंताल, फुरतीला, फुर्तीला, स्फूर्तिपूर्ण, स्फूर्तियुक्त
- "as nimble as a deer"
- "nimble fingers"
- "quick of foot"
- "sleek and agile as a gymnast"
- "the old dog was so spry it was halfway up the stairs before we could stop it"
- easily aroused or excited
- "a quick temper"
- "a warm temper"
- performed with little or no delay
immediate, prompt, straightaway
- "a prompt reply"
- "a straightaway denial"
- "an immediate reply to my letter"
- "was quick to respond"
- accomplished rapidly and without delay
- "a speedy recovery"
- "he has a right to a speedy trial"
- "his quick reaction prevented an accident"
- "hoped for a speedy resolution of the problem"
- "was quick to make friends"
- hurried and brief
fast, fast, fast, flying
- "a fast visit"
- "a quick inspection"
- "paid a flying visit"
- "took a flying glance at the book"
- apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity
- "a quick mind"
- "a ready wit"
- with little or no delay
promptly, quickly, quickly
- "come here, quick!"
- "the rescue squad arrived promptly"
- any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail)
Ad-free experience & much more
Using simple present tense
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
Tips to improve your spellings
What is another word for quick ?
Words starting with
What is quick meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase quick refers to moving quickly and lightly, or easily aroused or excited, or performed with little or no delay, or accomplished rapidly and without delay, or hurried and brief, or apprehending and responding with speed and sensitivity, or with little or no delay, or any area of the body that is highly sensitive to pain (as the flesh underneath the skin or a fingernail or toenail). See quick meaning in Hindi, quick definition, translation and meaning of quick in Hindi. Find quick similar words, quick synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of quick. Find the answer of what is the meaning of quick in Hindi. देखें quick का हिन्दी मतलब, quick का मीनिंग, quick का हिन्दी अर्थ, quick का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "quick"
What is quick meaning in Hindi, quick translation in Hindi, quick definition, pronunciations and examples of quick in Hindi. quick का हिन्दी मीनिंग, quick का हिन्दी अर्थ, quick का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.