raddled - Meaning in Hindi
Definitions and Meaning of raddled in English
- showing the wearing effects of overwork or care or suffering.
careworn, drawn, haggard, haggard, worn
- "her face was drawn and haggard from sleeplessness"
- "looking careworn as she bent over her mending"
- "shocked to see the worn look of his handsome young face"
- "that raddled but still noble face"
- used until no longer useful.
- "battered trumpets and raddled radios"
- "worn-out shoes with flapping soles"
Synonyms of raddled
More matches for raddled
|raddled faces||चेहरे गिरे|
|raddled face||चेहरे की झड़ी|
|raddled cheeks||बदमाश चेचक|
|raddled woman||महिला से छेड़छाड़|
|raddled rams||रैगिंग मेढ़े|
Ad-free experience & much more
About raddled in Hindi
See raddled meaning in Hindi, raddled definition, translation and meaning of raddled in Hindi. Find raddled similar words, raddled synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of raddled. Find the answer of what is the meaning of raddled in Hindi. देेखें raddled का हिन्दी मतलब, raddled का मीनिंग, raddled का हिन्दी अर्थ, raddled का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "raddled"
What is raddled meaning in Hindi, raddled translation in Hindi, raddled definition, pronunciations and examples of raddled in Hindi. raddled का हिन्दी मीनिंग, raddled का हिन्दी अर्थ, raddled का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.