rank - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of rank in English
- growing profusely
- "rank jungle vegetation"
- complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers
absolute, absolute, absolute, downright, out-and-out, right-down, sheer
- "a downright lie"
- "a rank outsider"
- "absolute freedom"
- "an absolute dimwit"
- "an out-and-out lie"
- "got the job through sheer persistence"
- "many right-down vices"
- "out-and-out mayhem"
- "sheer stupidity"
- conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
crying, egregious, flagrant, glaring, gross, gross
- "a crying shame"
- "a glaring error"
- "an egregious lie"
- "flagrant violation of human rights"
- "gross ineptitude"
- "gross injustice"
- "rank treachery"
- very fertile; producing profuse growth
- "rank earth"
- very offensive in smell or taste
- "a rank cigar"
- the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army)
rank and file
- "he rose from the ranks to become a colonel"
- "the strike was supported by the union rank and file"
- the body of members of an organization or group
- "he joined the ranks of the unemployed"
- "they found dissension in their own ranks"
- "they polled their membership"
- a row or line of people (especially soldiers or police) standing abreast of one another
- "the entrance was guarded by ranks of policemen"
- position in a social hierarchy
social rank, social station, social status
- "the British are more aware of social status than Americans are"
- relative status
- "his salary was determined by his rank and seniority"
- assign a rank or rating to
grade, order, order, place, range, range, rate
- "how would you rank these students?"
- "The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- take or have a position relative to others
- "This painting ranks among the best in the Western World"
- take precedence or surpass others in rank
Words starting with
What is rank meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase rank refers to growing profusely, or complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as intensifiers, or conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible, or very fertile; producing profuse growth, or very offensive in smell or taste, or the ordinary members of an organization (such as the enlisted soldiers of an army), or assign a rank or rating to. See rank meaning in Hindi, rank definition, translation and meaning of rank in Hindi. Find rank similar words, rank synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of rank. Find the answer of what is the meaning of rank in Hindi. देखें rank का हिन्दी मतलब, rank का मीनिंग, rank का हिन्दी अर्थ, rank का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "rank"
What is rank meaning in Hindi, rank translation in Hindi, rank definition, pronunciations and examples of rank in Hindi. rank का हिन्दी मीनिंग, rank का हिन्दी अर्थ, rank का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more