recoil - Meaning in Hindi
recoil - Meaning in Hindi
recoil Word Forms & Inflections
recoiled (verb past tense)
recoiling (verb present participle)
recoils (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of recoil in English
- a movement back from an impact
backlash, rebound, repercussion
- the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- spring back, as from a forceful thrust
kick back, kick
- "The gun kicked back into my shoulder"
- spring back; spring away from an impact
bounce, bound, bound, rebound, resile, reverberate, ricochet, spring, spring, take a hop
- "The rubber ball bounced"
- "These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide"
- draw back, as with fear or pain
cringe, flinch, funk, funk, quail, quail, shrink, squinch, wince
- "she flinched when they showed the slaughtering of the calf"
- come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect
- "the political movie backlashed on the Democrats"
- "Your comments may backfire and cause you a lot of trouble"
Synonyms of recoil
- backlash, rebound, repercussion
- kick, kick back
- bounce, bound, rebound, resile, reverberate, ricochet, spring, take a hop
- cringe, flinch, funk, quail, shrink, squinch, wince
- backfire, backlash
Recoil is the rearward thrust generated when a gun is being discharged. In technical terms, the recoil is a result of conservation of momentum, as according to Newton's third law the force required to accelerate something will evoke an equal but opposite reactional force, which means the forward momentum gained by the projectile and exhaust gases (ejectae) will be mathematically balanced out by an equal and opposite momentum exerted back upon the gun.
जब किसी बन्दूक या तोप आदि से गोली/गोला छोड़ा जाता है तो यह पीछे की ओर भागती है, इसे ही प्रक्षेप कहते हैं। यदि गति के सिद्धान्तों की बात करें तो बन्दूक/तोप को उतना ही संवेग मिलता है, जितने संवेग से गोली/गोला आगे की तरफ छोड़ा जाता है। यहाँ संवेग संरक्षण का नियम लागू होता है।Also see "Recoil" on Wikipedia
More matches for recoil
|recoil energy||तेल ऊर्जा|
|recoiled upon||पर कब्जा|
|recoil products||तेल उत्पाद|
|recoil chemistry||रासायनिक रसायन|
|recoil distribution||तेल वितरण|
|recoil mixing||तेल मिश्रण|
|recoiled backward||पिछड़ी हुई|
|recoiling vengeance||पलटा लेना|
|recoil fluids||तरल पदार्थ|
|recoiled afraid||डर गया|
Ad-free experience & much more
Direct and Indirect speech
Active Voice and Passive Voice
30 most commonly used idioms
20 important phrases to learn in Hindi
What is another word for recoil ?
Sentences with the word recoil
Words starting with
What is recoil meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase recoil refers to a movement back from an impact, or the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired, or spring back, as from a forceful thrust, or spring back; spring away from an impact, or draw back, as with fear or pain, or come back to the originator of an action with an undesired effect. See recoil meaning in Hindi, recoil definition, translation and meaning of recoil in Hindi. Find recoil similar words, recoil synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of recoil. Find the answer of what is the meaning of recoil in Hindi. देखें recoil का हिन्दी मतलब, recoil का मीनिंग, recoil का हिन्दी अर्थ, recoil का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "recoil"
What is recoil meaning in Hindi, recoil translation in Hindi, recoil definition, pronunciations and examples of recoil in Hindi. recoil का हिन्दी मीनिंग, recoil का हिन्दी अर्थ, recoil का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.