recreant - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of recreant in English
- lacking even the rudiments of courage; abjectly fearful
- "a craven proposal to raise the white flag"
- "the craven fellow turned and ran"
- "this recreant knight"
- having deserted a cause or principle
- "renegade supporters of the usurper"
- "some provinces had proved recreant"
- a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
apostate, deserter, ratter, renegade, turncoat
- an abject coward
craven, craven, poltroon
Words starting with
What is recreant meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase recreant refers to lacking even the rudiments of courage; abjectly fearful, or having deserted a cause or principle, or a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc., or an abject coward. See recreant meaning in Hindi, recreant definition, translation and meaning of recreant in Hindi. Find recreant similar words, recreant synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of recreant. Find the answer of what is the meaning of recreant in Hindi. देखें recreant का हिन्दी मतलब, recreant का मीनिंग, recreant का हिन्दी अर्थ, recreant का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "recreant"
What is recreant meaning in Hindi, recreant translation in Hindi, recreant definition, pronunciations and examples of recreant in Hindi. recreant का हिन्दी मीनिंग, recreant का हिन्दी अर्थ, recreant का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more